Sigma 00MSE+ Parlour Electro Acoustic Guitar
The Sigma SIG-00MSE+ Electro Acoustic, Natural offers a solid top, comfortable 00 body, and built-in electronics, perfect for the gigging guitarist. With a solid sitka spruce and mahogany construction, the 00MSE+ produces a versatile sound with a broad dynamic range, crisp articulation and a rich, resonant and distinct warmth.
Additionally, its real bone nut also offers added sustain and resonance to the guitar's overall sound. The tone produced provides players with an extremely versatile yet classic acoustic as well as being particularly well-suited to old school blues and slide techniques.
- Sigma 00MSE+ Parlour Electro Acoustic
- Body Size: 00-12 Fret
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard: Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4” (645 mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-11/16” (42,9 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, diecast
- Electronics: Sigma Preamp (with Tuner)
- Finish: PU-lacquer