Orange CR120H 120Watt Guitar Amplifier Head
Orange have spent years researching, developing and testing a solid-state amplifier which they are truly proud of. The Orange design team felt it was important to keep these amplifiers simple and not bombard the player with hundreds of on board features. The result is an analogue, solid-state, two channel (dirty and clean) amplifier based on the prestigious Rockerverb range. The dirty channel use a circuit based on four stages of gain and a three band EQ which provide the player with a wide pallet of over-driven and distorted sounds. The clean channel is based on a two stage, two band EQ design, that gives the player a clean but warm sound which when cranked begins to break up, just like a Rockerverb!
- Twin Channel 120W Amp Head, Perfect For Any Gig
- Solid State Technology With Digital Reverb
- Legendary Signature Picture Frame Edging & Iconic Hieroglyphs
- 18mm Birch Plywood Construction For Optimum Durability
- Integrated Handles Allows For Easy Transportation