MXR CSP037 MXR Limited Edition Raijin Drive Pedal
The Raijin is a newly designed pedal by the legendary Shin Suzuki and the MXR Custom Shop. It's the second time that the two have teamed up after the success of their Shin-Juku drive in 2016.
Shin and the MXR Custom Shop have come together once again to create the Raijin Drive, a pedal that reinvents two iconic Japanese stompboxes—an overdrive and a distortion—with greater tonal range and usability so that those beloved sounds can keep up with the modern tone chase.
Shin designed both channels from scratch, honing in on the best qualities of the aforementioned pedals with his refined ear and then recreating them with a more versatile and responsive tonal palette. The overdrive signal is smooth, fat, and wide open while the distortion signal packs an aggressive, harmonically rich punch with just enough gain to get good and heavy. Each signal complements the voice of your instrument, allowing your unique tonal character to be the star of the mix. Alternating between the two is as simple as the flick of a switch. Level, Tone, and Drive controls make it super easy to dial in a great sound and start playing.
With classic Japanese overdrive and distortion sounds carefully tailored with enough sonic flexibility to please any connoisseur, the Raijin Drive is a must-have for your board. Getting them both in the same box makes this pedal a space-saving no-brainer.
- The highly anticipated second collaboration between celebrated pedal designer Shin Suzuki and the MXR Custom Shop
- Reinvents iconic Japanese overdrive and distortion with greater tonal range and usability
- Switch between the two signals with the flip of a switch
- Each is designed to complement the voice of your instrument
- Straightforward yet highly responsive control setup for quickly dialing in great sounds