Martin GPCRSGT Grand Performer Electro Acoustic Guitar
The GPCRSGT body is shaped to the Grand Performance body profile with single-cutaway at the 14th fret, for greater access to the upper frets. The body back and sides are crafted using sapele, a tonewood that is renowned for its sumptuous warmth and generous helpings of mid to low frequency energy.
Solid Genuine Mahogany Neck
The select hardwood neck is shaped to the performing artist profile, to guarantee a reassuring feel in the hand without feeling cumbersome or bulky. Married to the neck is a black richlite fingerboard, which is home to a total of 20 frets, with 14 clear frets. Martin's "Style 28" with white ABS dot position inlays provide a stylish navigational aid. The fingerboard width at the nut is 1-3/4” extending to 2-1/8” at the 12th fret. Although some fingerstyle players may prefer a 1-1/3” width at the nut, the guitar still accommodates fingerstyle beautifully.
Fishman Sonitone Electronics
The Martin GPCRSGT has been equipped with the Fishman Sonitone USB electronics system, enabling you to produce the same rich tones whether you perform acoustically or are amped-up. Using the elegant electronics to capture the depth of flavour offered by this superb model, you can rest assured that the subtle nuances of your playing style are translated transparently. The added benefit of the USB output is that you can connect directly to an audio interface, making it incredibly easy to record guitar parts wherever you are – perfect for capturing ideas on the road.
- Construction: Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back & Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Headplate: East Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly
- Tuning Machines Chrome Enclosed with Large Buttons
- Electronics Fishman Sonitone USB