Martin DX1SAE Custom Edition Sapele Electro Acoustic
We currently have 0 in stock.
The Martin DX1SAE Custom Sapele Edition is a UK exclusive. This electro acoustic has a gorgeous solid sapele top that gives it a warm and mellow tone that responds equally well to picking and fingerstyle. As with all Martin X Series guitars, the DC1SAE has High Pressure Laminate (HPL) back and sides. This is an environmentally friendly material and great for the tone. The Richlite fingerboard and birch neck are very comfortable to play, with the Richlite looking and feeling similar to ebony. If you want to plug in to an amp or PA, the DX1SAE has a Fishman SoniTone pickup system that preserves the guitar's natural tone. If you want an affordable Martin electro acoustic, look no further than the Martin DX1SAE Custom Sapele Edition.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sapele
- Rosette: Inlaid
- Back Material: Black Hpl
- Side Material: Black Hpl
- Neck Material: Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/6 String No Diamond/standard Taper
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Bridge Style: 1 Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/compensated/white Micarta
- Tuning Machines: Chrome W/ Small Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Msp+ 4100 Coated Light Phosphor Bronze
- Bridge & End Pins: White W/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar