Electro Harmonix Tone Corset Pedal
We currently have 1 in stock.
Electro-Harmonix introduces the Tone Corset analog compressor, a compact OTA (Operational Transconductance Amplifier) compressor with an organic quality that works especially well with guitar.
- Four-knob design provides excellent control and gives the user the ability to precisely shape their instrument’s dynamics
- The Sustain knob controls the amount of compression applied to the guitar signal
- The Attack know adjusts how quickly the compressor recovers. As Attack is turned clockwise the pedal’s response is slower and more initial pick attack comes thru
- The Blend knob adjusts the mix of the dry and compressed signals
- Volume controls the overall output level
- The Pad switch pads down the input signal to prevent undesirable distortion if the Tone Coret is used with high output humbuckers, bass guitar, etc
- True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- Comes with a 9 Volt battery