Akai APC Mini Controller
The Akai APC Mini USB Controller represents seamless control of your Ableton Live and Live Lite DAW software. 5 years of user feedback collected from the original APC40 has inspired Akai to cram even more functionality and control into this powerful, compact unit.
The Akai APC Mini USB Controller features a 5x8 RGB LED clip-launching matrix, assignable A/B crossfader, 8 rotary knobs, 8 channel faders, and a send button for quick access to send busses. As the name suggests, this system works flawlessly with Ableton Live and you will be able to deep edit with absolute ease, thus improving you workflow and creative capability.
The Akai APC Mini USB Controller comes fully loaded with software designed to get you making music straight away. Toolroom artist launch packs and Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Technology offer limitless music production possibilities. Use the carefully selected sample libraries and powerful, virtual synthesizers to make your musical ideas spring into life.
The Akai APC Mini USB Controller can be powered via USB from your computer and will compliment any home, studio or live rig with intuitive workflow thanks to the ultra-smart control system, this is an absolute must for experienced Ableton users and beginners alike.
- Tri-color clip matrix-8x8 grid launches clips and multicolor lighting displays clip status
- 8 channel faders & 1 master fader-provide hands-on-control of Ableton
- Compact construction-portable design for mobile performers and producers
- Music production content-Toolroom artist launch packs & Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech
- Macintosh: Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Windows: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10; multicore processor; 2 GB RAM; Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime recommended
- Available USB Port