Fender Custom Shop '51 Nocaster Pick Ups
We currently have 0 in stock.
Fender Nocaster pickups are true to their heritage; created with the original design in mind to accurately mimic the twang and shimmer of the original Nocaster guitar. These period-correct single-coil pickups impart tight low end and clear, balanced midrange.
- Enamel-coated magnet wire delivers warm vintage-style tones
- Flush-mount magnets produce even response across every string
- Alnico 3 magnets produce prominent midrange and tight, focused bass
- Tin-plated copper base plate livens up tone with added bite
- Neck Output Rating (Bass/Mid/Treble): 3/4/4
- Bridge Output Rating (Bass/Mid/Treble): 6/4/4
- Neck DC Resistance: 7.1k ohms
- Bridge DC Resistance: 7.3k ohms
- Neck Inductance: 2.35 henries
- Bridge Inductance: 3.7 henries