Martin 000RS25 Navojoa 25th Anniversary Acoustic Guitar
Commemorating the 25th anniversary of C. F. Martin and Co.’s Navojoa facility, this 000 body Road Series model celebrates the extreme pride and workmanship of the employees. This model features a solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped “X” series bracing and solid sapele back and sides. The modified low oval neck is made of solid Sipo with a solid East Indian rosewood fingerboard and a headplate displaying a pad printed 25th Anniversary logo. The satin finished top features aging toner and a new USA/Mexico rosette design.
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Rosette: Single-ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X-1'' scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid sapele
- Side Material: Solid sapele
- Endpiece: Black boltaron
- Binding: Black boltaron - top
- Neck Material: Solid Sipo
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Fingerboard Material: Solid East Indian rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Finish Back and Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin with Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Belly with Deeper Slot
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''