Alesis DM6 Electronic Drum Kit
Like all Alesis drum sets, the DM6 USB Kit features realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces. To reduce vibration feedback, we selected natural rubber drum and cymbal surfaces for the DM6 USB Kit's pads. This five-piece kit gets you started on a dual-zone snare pad for two-sound compatibility. You can dial in a snare drum sound in the center and a rim click, rimshot, or something totally different like a cowbell on the rim!
The DM6 USB Kit also comes with three tom pads, an upright kick drum pad, hi-hat, crash, and ride cymbal pads. It even comes with an Alesis bass drum pedal and kick pad for your personal feel.
The DM6 module features an internal collection of top-notch drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds that will blow you away. You can edit and save your drum kits for custom sounds. You get 10 presets and 5 custom slots. In addition to the sounds in the DM6 module, there's a USB output that sends the notes you play out as MIDI signal, so you can use the DM6 as a trigger-to-MIDI interface with drum-module software such as BFD, Toontrack, or Reason for a limitless collection of sounds.
The DM6 has headphone and amplifier outputs so you can play quietly in phones or connect up and rock out. You can also connect your iPod or CD player and mix it in with the DM6's stereo input jack.
- 40 ready-to-play classic and modern kits—385 drum and cymbal sounds
- Built-in sequencer, metronome, and performance recorder add versatility
- Sharpen your skills with 60 built-in play-along tracks
- Use the CD/MP3 aux input to play along with your own songs
- USB/MIDI connection for use with virtual instruments and recording software
- MIDI in and out ports for connecting directly to stand-alone MIDI gear
- Stereo line outputs connect to any sound system
- Headphone output for private practice
- Upgraded version of the popular Alesis DM6 electronic Drum Kit
- Connection cables, drum sticks, drum key, and power supply included