Martin Steel String Backpacker Acoustic Travel Guitar w/ Gig Bag
Play Guitar Anywhere!
Whether you intend to go camping, sit around a bonfire at the beach, or simply rock out on your front porch, the Martin Backpacker steel-string acoustic guitar will come in handy. The petite guitar is the perfect size for travel. Aptly named the Backpacker, this little instrument is slim enough to fit in a backpack, and at about 2.5 pounds, is light enough to carry around without weighing you down.
High Martin Standards
Instruments made by The Martin Guitar Company are known for their quality materials and construction, and the Backpacker reflects the company's high standards for craftsmanship. You won't get laminated tops or sides on this wee-sized guitar -- this mini acoustic features a solid spruce top, solid mahogany sides and back, and a fingerboard and bridge made of select hardwood. It doesn't have a fancy pickguard or rosette detailing, but that's okay. The six-string acoustic guitar looks good the way it is, without any extra bells and whistles, and the overall shape of the instrument makes it interesting.
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Rosette: None
- Pickguard: None
- Bracing: Unique Backpacker Bracing
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back Construction: 1-piece
- Back Inlay Strip: None
- Fingerboard and Bridge: Richlite
- Binding: None
- Bound Fingerboard: No
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-11/16 in.
- Scale Length: 24 in.
- Frets Clear: 15
- Frets Total: 15
- Body Finish: Hand Rubbed Urethane
- Number of Strings: 6
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Bridge Style: Unique To Backpacker Steel String
- Bridge String Spacing: 2.187''
- Saddle: 16'' radius/Compensated/Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome w/ Small Buttons