Zoom G1ON Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
Zoom G1ON Guitar Effects Pedal
The G1ON features 100 built-in guitar effects, including amp models, distortion/overdrive, modulation, reverb and delay, you can use up to 5 simultaneously per patch.
Use the 30 second looper and play along to 68 rhythm styles to hone your skills and practice your riffs. There is also an aux jack to connect your mp3 player to play along to to your favourite tracks.
Simple to use editing interface featuring autosave, swap and pre select functions.
The G1ON is powered by 4x AA batteries or via an optional 9V adapter. Plug the G1ON into your computer via the USB port to upgrade to future firmware upgrades.
- 5 effects, including distortion, compression, modulation, delay and reverb (G1XON adds 5 pedal-controlled effects)
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 100 memory locations (10 banks of 10) for the storage of user-created patches
- Copy and Swap functions make patch organization a breeze
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Pre Select function allows you to scroll through patches silently while keeping the current patch operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Looper feature for the recording of up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 20 hours
- USB port for firmware updates
- Optional AC adapter
- G1XON model adds a built-in expression pedal for control over input level, output level, or any selected effect parameter