Martin LXK2 Little Martin Acoustic Guitar
The Little Martin That Could!
While the Little Martin is our smallest guitar; it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LXK2 model features figured koa high-pressure laminate (HPL) back, sides and top. It is ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. This model includes SUSTAINABLE WOOD CERTIFIED parts.
Like its predecessors, the Martin LXK2 is built with the same Martin quality craftsmanship, with an emphasis on producing great sound in a smaller guitar. The LXK2 Little Martin is durable and easy to play. The LXK2 is the perfect "pick up and play" guitar that lets you jam at home or own the road and is the perfect choice for students.
Your LXK2 Little Martin comes with a padded gig bag made of a tough ballistic cloth exterior, plush interior, backpack straps and a front zipper compartment.
- Construction: Mortise/tenon Neck Joint.
- Body Size: Modified O - 14 Fret.
- Top: Koa Wood Pattern Hpl Textured Finish.
- Rosette: Decal (gold & Black Herringbone).
- Top Bracing Pattern: Modified 1 Style.
- Top Braces: Inverted 1 Style Crowned Cross Brace & Graphite Bowtie Plate.
- Back Material: Koa Wood Pattern Hpl Textured Finish.
- Side Material: Koa Wood Pattern Hpl Textured Finish.
- Neck Material: Natural Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval.
- Nut Material: White Corian.
- Headstock: Solid/square/tapered.
- Headplate: Koa Wood Pattern Hpl/ Textured Finish/ Raised Gold Foil Logo.
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Scale Length: 23"
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/16"
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Bridge Style: 1 Style Belly.
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/compensated/white Micarta.
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Nickel W/ Small Knobs.
- Recommended Strings: Martin M550 Phosphor Bronze.
- Bridge & End Pins: White W/ Black Dots.