Martin DXK2AE Koa Dreadnought Electro-Acoustic Guitar
The Martin DXK2AE acoustic-electric guitar is one of those instruments that just makes you want to play it for hours. It's a great find, giving you unmistakable Martin tonality and feel you just won't find anywhere else. You get a Hawaiian Koa HPL top, back, and sides for an exquisite look, and a low-oval neck profile that makes the DXK2AE easy to play. And with built-in Fishman Sonitone electronics, you'll get great tone plugged in too. Sweetwater's got a great value in an acoustic-electric Martin - the DXK2AE!
Ready for the stage with Fishman electronics
You'll be ready to perform with Martin's DXK2AE, which comes equipped with Fishman's Sonitone electronics system. Fishman is a leader in acoustic amplification, and it shows in the natural tone it reproduces in the DXK2AE acoustic-electric.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought 14-Fret
- Body Style: No Cutaway
- Color: Natural
- Top Wood: Hawaiian Koa HPL
- Back & Sides Wood: Hawaiian Koa HPL
- Body Bracing: X
- Neck Wood: Natural stratabond
- Fingerboard Material: Black richlite
- Neck Shape: Modified low-oval
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome tuners
- Bridge Material: Black richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 15.625"
- Body Depth: 4.875"
- Overall Length: 40.5"
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone system