Martin DX1AE Electro-Acoustic Guitar
The affordable Martin DX1AE acoustic-electric guitar packs a ton of Martin value into an easy-playing dreadnought. Sure, the DX1AE may be a great find just because it gives you a real solid-topped dreadnought at a great price. But, it also gives you that unmistakable Martin tonality and feel you just won't find anywhere else. You get a solid Sitka spruce top, durable mahogany-patterned HPL back and sides, and a low-oval neck profile that makes the DX1AE acoustic-electric guitar easy to play.
Ready for performance with Fishman Sonitone electronics
The Martin DX1AE comes equipped with Fishman Sonitone electronics that are ready for you to hit the stage or plug in for easy recording. The pickup is mounted inside the soundhole, giving you easy access to volume and tone controls. Fishman is a world leader in acoustic amplification, giving you exceptional plugged-in tone with the Martin DX1AE.
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Hand Rubbed Urethane
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Body Bracing: A-Frame X-1, 5/16" Solid Sitka Spruce
- Neck Wood: Natural Stratabond
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Number of Frets: 20 (total), 14 (clear)
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome with Small Buttons
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material: White Corian/16" Radius Compensated TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 15.625"
- Body Depth: 4.875"
- Overall Length: 40.5"
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone