Gretsch G9240 Alligator Biscuit Roundneck Resonator 2-Color Sunburst
We currently have 0 in stock.
The miracle of volume! Whether you play chunk rhythm, fingerstyle, bottleneck or anything else, the all-mahogany G9240 Alligator Biscuit Roundneck resonator guitar with deluxe appointments projects its distinctively swampy tone all the way to the back door of any dancehall. Like all fine Gretsch® resonator guitars, the vital feature of the G9240 is the Gretsch "Ampli-Sonic™" diaphragm (resonator cone). Hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99-percent pure aluminum, the Ampli-Sonic diaphragm yields an impressive quality and volume of tone.
- Body Binding: Aged White/Black/White
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Medium "V"
- Neck Binding: Aged White
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 19 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Headstock: 1930's Gretsch® 3x3
- Neck Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Bridge: Biscuit - Hard Maple with Ebony/Maple Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Sta-Tite™ Die-Cast