Gretsch G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top Parlor Acoustic Guitar
We currently have 2 in stock.
Crackerjack quality at a sober price! Faithful to the Gretsch "Rex" parlor guitars of the 1930s, '40s and '50s, the all-new G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top parlor-style model embodies everything that was great about everyone's first guitar. Everything and then some, that is, because the G9500 is crafted with select guitar woods and is fully lined and braced for warm and pleasing tone, with a 24" scale for endless hours of playing comfort.
- Body Top: Agathis
- Back and Sides: Agathis
- Body Binding: Screened White
- Body Width: 13"
- Body Depth: 3 7/8"
- Body Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Sunburst
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Sound Holes: 3 7/16" Diameter Soundhole
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Sunburst
- Neck: Nato, "C" Shape
- Frets: 18 (12 to Body), Vintage-Style Frets
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Bridge: Rosewood Top-Load with Compensated PPS Saddle
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- Tuning Keys: Open-Back Geared
- Pickguard: Single-Ply White with "G" Graphic
- Strings: D'Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53