Fender CP-100 Parlor Sunburst Acoustic Guitar
A hard-to-resist size with surprising volume and tonality.
Evoking the bygone days of the front-room sing-along, Fender's CP-100 Parlor acoustic is a small-body beauty with a rich voice and a wealth of vintage-style appointments.
Features include a bound mahogany parlor-style body, elegant sunburst-finish top with quartersawn scalloped X bracing and pearl acrylic rosette, mahogany neck with dual-action truss rod, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with smaller dot inlays (3 mm), rosewood bridge with compensated saddle and white pins, rosewood headstock veneer, open-gear chrome tuners and smooth satin finish.
- Body: Laminated Spruce Top, Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce
- Body Finish: Satin
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Rosette: Fender Mother-of-Pearl Acrylic Design
- Body Binding: Multiple Body Bindings
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Markers
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.875" (63.2 cm)
- Hardware: Chrome