Gretsch G9320 New Yorker Deluxe Electric Mandolin
We currently have 0 in stock.
Announcing the return of the Gretsch® New Yorker Mandolin! Styled after the 1950s classic, these modern-day versions offer full-bodied tone, smooth playing performance and eye-stopping beauty you’d expect from none other than Gretsch! The G9320 New Yorker Deluxe Mandolin features a solid spruce top, mahogany sides, back, and neck, rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays, rosewood “electric” bridge, Grover® machine heads, vintage “clamshell” tailpiece, nickel hardware, 13 7/8” scale and 1 1/16” nut.
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body Shape: Mandolin
- Bracing: Tone Bar
- Body Binding: Aged White
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Vintage "U"
- Scale Length: 13.875" (352 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20 (12 to body)
- String Nut: Delrin®
- Nut Width: 1.043" (26.5 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Headstock: 1950's Gretsch®
- Neck Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Sta-Tite™ Die-Cast