Gretsch G9110 Concert Standard Ukulele with Gig Bag
We currently have 0 in stock.
Featured in popular music of all styles around the world, the ukulele is experiencing a phenomenal rebirth in popularity. At the request of Gretsch® fans everywhere we have reintroduced a selection of classic best sellers featuring unparalleled tone and quality at sensational low prices. The G9110 Concert Standard Ukulele features a mahogany top, back, sides and neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, 16 frets (12 to body), 15” scale length, friction tuning pegs, Aquila® Nylgut strings and fitted gig bag.
- Bracing: Cross
- Rosette: Concentric Rings
- Body Material: Solid Quartersawn Mahogany
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Body Back: Solid Quartersawn Mahogany
- Body Sides: Solid Quartersawn Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Quartersawn Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Medium "U"
- Scale Length: 15" (381 mm)
- Number of Frets: 16 (12 to body)
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Headstock: 1920's Gretsch® 2x2
- Neck Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood