Gretsch Electromatic G5425 Jet Club Electric Guitar Black
We currently have 0 in stock.
Electromatic Jet Club models feature arched maple tops with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards. The G5425 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that resonates true to "That Great Gretsch Sound," with a two-tone body color scheme (Black or Silver top with Walnutstained back and sides). Features include Gretsch dual-coil humbucking pickups that ensure luscious tone, 22 medium jumbo frets, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and stop tailpiece that ensure vibrant sustain, Neo-Classic "thumbnail" fingerboard inlays, "G" arrow knobs and white pearloid Gretsch-logo pickguard.
- Body Shape: Jet
- Body Style: Chambered Single Cutaway, Bolt-On Neck
- Neck: Maple, Gloss Urethane Finish
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo Classic "Thumbnail"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finger Board Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Pickups: Gretsch Dual-Coil Bridge Pickup
- Gretsch Dual-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Enclosed Vintage Style
- Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs