Fender Sonoran SCE Electro Acoustic Guitar Lake Placid Blue Upgraded
Looking for something a bit different in your electro acoustic guitar? The Fender SCE Sonoran has a mixture of classic acoustic guitar styling with electric guitar rock 'n' roll trimmings! Featuring a solid spruce top, Fishman Electronics (including a tuner) and a maple neck / rosewood fretboard - the Fender Sonoran acoustics offer a lot of value for money, as well as surf style guitar action!
Our Sonoran SCE is decked out for even more sun-and-fun acoustic action, upgraded with a three-ply pickguard, bone nut and bridge saddle, and vintage-style Fender "Viking" bridge. It's perfect for those who dig vintage styling and seek to ride the wave of Fender's classic Southern California history and vibe.
Other premium features include a "tight" dreadnought cutaway body shape, resonant solid spruce top with scalloped X bracing, mahogany back and sides, stylish checkerboard rosette, body binding, vintage C-shaped maple neck with dual-action truss rod and matching painted Stratocaster headstock shape, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, rosewood bridge with compensated saddle, forward strap button with internal block reinforcement, gloss neck and body finish, and Fishman Isys III pickup system with active onboard preamp and tuner.
- Body: Solid Spruce Top, Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Rosette: Checkerboard Rosette
- Body Width: 3.75" (Front) to 4.75" (Rear)
- Body Binding: Multiple Body Bindings
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Markers
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys III System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp and Tuner
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Low Battery Indicator Light
- Hardware: Chrome