Fender CD-280SCE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic Guitar Natural
Solid spruce top, rosewood back and sides, and a Fishman preamp with built-in tuner.
The Fender CD 280SCE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar is an excellent choice for the guitarist who wants the best of both worlds—a solid spruce top for that nice mellow sound, with rosewood back and sides for a bright, classic tone.
The CD280SCE dreadnought cutaway model features scalloped "X" bracing, all-solid rosewood bridge plate, chrome die-cast machine heads for easy and accurate tuning, coated D'Addario strings for long-lasting tone and a Fishman preamp with built-in tuner.
This all adds up to excellent value for a Fender guitar that will be at home wherever you decide to strum, be it on the front porch or on stage.
- Body Back: Laminated Rosewood Back
- Body Sides: Laminated Rosewood Sides
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane Finish
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Body Depth: 3.94" (100mm) to 4.92" (125mm)
- Body Width Upper Bout: 2.25" (57mm)
- Body Binding: Multi-ABS Inlays on Soundhole and Body Edge
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Truss Rods: Dual Action Truss Rod
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys III System
- Hardware Finish: Chrome